viernes, 2 de mayo de 2014

Thursday, May 1, 2014

I woke up this morning and I was a free man.  Now I am just killing time before my flight back home.  I twiddled around and uploaded pictures from the previous night when I first woke up, getting a chance to see how cool they turned out.  While I was here over Semana Santa, they did not really do lunch at the house.  So at about noon I thought, hey I’m hungry for a hamburger, I’ll walk to Wendy’s because it’s a beautiful day for a walk.  So I walked to Wendy’s and then caught a bus back.  Naturally, when I got back Liliana was like “where’d you go, I made lunch and then you we’re there.”  Oops.  My bad.  But I did catch the girls while walking back from the bus stop.  They were about to go to the Multiplaza to catch a movie, so I went with them.  Unfortunately, the movie they wanted to see, Divergent, didn’t play until three hours later, so we settled on seeing Captain America (for the second time for me).  After dinner, I Skyped home to watch the Thunder game as they put the computer in front of the TV for me.  The Thunder finally looked like the Thunder, which was refreshing.  Then it was time to retire for the night.  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario