viernes, 2 de mayo de 2014

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Today was my last lesson to teach by myself as a student teacher, which was exciting and a half.  The lesson was on yellow journalism, so I had the students act as yellow journalists, writing a report about their favorite celebrity, adding exaggerations to the truth.  It turned into a really interesting assignment as the kids came up with some pretty crazy stories.  During the rest of the day, I spent my time filling out reflective papers about my experience for OSU.  After school, it was day two of the rainy season.  It was actually raining buckets when we first got out, so we waited for 10 or 15 minutes for the rain to let up a little bit.  When we got home I spent time tagging McCall in many Facebook photos that I thought were appropriate for the PowerPoint Presentation that we will give next week.  During the evening I found the Thunder game on television and watched it.  It was funny because I got the game, but my brother did not get the game in Fayetteville.  Anyway, I am too emotionally invested in the Thunder and a fourth straight overtime game was not what I needed.  I don’t really want to talk about the result because it was worse than being blown out by 20 points.  Oh well. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario